Since January 2012 Tradecorp has been a participant in the United Nations Global Compact. As a result we undertake to align our operations and strategies with 10 universally accepted principles in the fields of human rights, labour rights, the environment and anti-corruption.
The 10 principles of the Global Compact
Tradecorp will undertake, respect and enact the 10 principles of the Global Compact which states that businesses should:
1. Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
2. Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
3. Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
4. the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
5. the effective abolition of child labour
6. the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
7. Business should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
8. Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
9. Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
10. Business should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.