Tradecorp Environmental and Quality Management System Policy
Tradecorp S.A., company founded in 1985, acquired by the Belgian group Sapec in 2000, currently forming part of the ROVENSA group, along with Ascenza, Idai Nature, OGT, SDP and Microquímica, is centered in the development, manufacturing, distribution and sale of fertilizers and micronutrients, as well as the distribution and sale of phytosanitary products.
As a corporation that is present in the international market of vegetable nutrition, Tradecorp, S.A., works day after day to become a reference of quality, professionalism, and excellence in the micronutrient and special fertilizer sector, through innovative solutions that improve the profitability of the harvests and the quality of life of the farmers, while respecting the environment.
With this goal, we commit to the development of our activities, taking into account the following principles:
- Maintain the Management of Quality System up to date according to the norm ISO 9001:2015 as well as the Management of Environment System according to the norm ISO 14001:2015, periodically establishing and evaluating goals and objectives, in a process of continuous improvement.
- Commitment to comply with the applicable reglamentary requirements along with those that the organization voluntarily subscribes, being more demanding with the applicable requirements as long as it is possible.
- Establish a dynamic of continuous improvement in our processes that allows us to supply products and services of higher quality, providing enough flexibility to adapt to the requirements of our clients in a dynamic, competitive and changing environment.
- Establish a process of continuous improvement in our environmental actions, based on the principle of prevention of contamination and optimize our consumption of water, energy and raw materials.
- Establish operative proceedings directed towards the elimination of faults in our actions and when this does not happen, implant the necessary corrective actions to ensure their smallest impact.
- Establish operative proceedings to ensure a management centered on the minimization of our waste, and when this is not possible, to give the correct final destination of our waste that ensures the least impact on the environment.
- Promote the participation of our employees, supporting an attitude of authentic commitment towards quality and the environment that allows the corporate concern of everyone involved.
Jose Alfredo Garcia
Crop Nutrition CEO
Date of Application: 20/10/2010
Date Updated: 14/10/2019